Watch for an order form coming home in backpack mail this week!
Each student will receive $6.00 toward their INDIVIDUAL trip fee for each $15 item sold from this fundraiser. Each student can sell as little or as much as they would like. We will be selling the Butter Braid Pastries from LaBraid Fundraising. The products are delicious, premium foods that supporters will truly enjoy!
Thank you for your help!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Maribeth Smith at Mbsmith@msdwt.k12.in.us
Individual Goal: 10 items = $60.00/ 15 items= $90.00
Fundraiser Begins: Monday, February 10, 2020
Turn in forms & Money: Monday, February 24, 2020
Delivery Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
Fundraiser Purpose: 5th Grade Experience to Chicago
Make checks payable to: Crooked Creek P.T.O.
*Funds will be credited to your Educational Destinations account by mid-March. (Be sure to register and set up your account!) If you raise enough money to cover your student’s total cost of the field trip, and yours (if you are chaperoning), any additional money you raise will be added to the general student account, which goes toward bringing down the cost for all students.
- Start selling right away!
- Ask family, friends, & close neighbors first!
- Use Social Media.
- Sell with confidence, be courteous & polite, & remember to smile!
- Explain why you’re raising funds & what a great product they get for their support!
- Turn your orders in on time.
- Deliver your orders as soon as you get them. Say thank you again!
- Good Luck & have FUN!