By simply being a parent, guardian, or grandparent of a Crooked Creek Wildcat- you are already a member of our PTO! We offer a variety of activities that support your child’s educational experiences and would love for you to get involved. Parent volunteers are the life blood of our organization, and we count on each and every one of you to help make Crooked Creek a success. Without your time, talents and treasures, our activities throughout the year would not be possible.
CCES PTO’s mission is to support the education of children
at Crooked Creek by fostering relationships among
the school, parents, and teachers.
How can I get involved?
- Review Mrs. Parquet’s Robocall e-mail and/or voicemail each week. We will have a SignUp Genius link there when volunteers needs arise. The SignUp Links will also be posted to this site as well.
- Subscribe to our Blog and receive PTO News/Updates as soon as they are released.
- Fill out our “Google Form” with your contact info to receive specialized volunteer updates.
- Attend our PTO Meetings to hear what’s going on. Click here to see when we are holding our next meeting.
- E-mail our Presidents at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a specific idea on how you want to contribute/volunteer.
- Support any of our ongoing, painless fundraising initiatives, or make a donation directly to the Crooked Creek PTO